Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tissue Paper Flowers

Ruth really enjoyed making these tissue paper flowers today. She worked very carefully with the folding and then unfolding. I was especially glad she was willing to accept a little bit of direction and help from me without saying "I want to do it on my OWN". At one point she even said "I am not going to get upset when you help me". I am so pleased to hear that. I think she finally realizes that when I want to show her how to do something (if she is not doing it quite right) that I will just demonstrate and then she will be able to continue on her own. I only needed to show her once how to unfold and create the flower and she did the rest "all on her own".

Good job Ruth.

If you want all the directions on how to make these flowers then click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment