Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1st violin lesson


I phoned the school music teacher this morning as I had heard that she played violin. I was very pleased to hear that she gives violin lessons. She asked if we could come and see her today so we headed down before Ballet and Ruth got her first lesson. I also learnt a lot about caring for the violin and bow. Ruth was a little shy but will get over that quickly I am sure. She is very keen to practice every day. I am impressed with the sounds that she is already getting after just one lesson. Unless you have tried to play a violin and know the screeching noise that can be produced - you may not appreciate how good this is for the first day.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ruth! Fabulous playing for your first lesson. Our children also learn violin and I have put some videos of them playing on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete